Women’s Health & Hormones Naturopathic Summit
Tickets: You can register here today and receive an early-bird discount for tickets bought before the end of April.
Join us for a two weeks of webinars with naturopathic experts from around the world on women’s health and hormones.
You will be able to join the webinars live or have unlimited access to recordings.
You will gain new clinical skills and insights that you can incorporate into your practice straight away to get better results.
The summit will cover a variety of approaches featuring leading experts in nutrition, herbal medicine, Traditional Chinese Medicine, Ayurveda, functional medicine and more.
The summit will cover the latest research on the underlying causes and considerations for topics including endometriosis, breast cancer, menopause, PCOS, fertility, thyroid health.
- Dr Aviva Romm: Our Planet, Our Bodies: Understanding and Practicing Exposome Medicine in Women’s Hormonal Health.
- Discover why hormone imbalances, PCOS, Endometriosis, Fertility challenges, Uterine fibroids, even breast and endometrial cancer, are more than just bad luck and faulty genes.
- Understand how women’s bodies are inextricably linked to the health of our planet.
- Learn the women’s health implications of the ecological disruption our planet is experiencing, and how this is both historically and medically at the root of many of the hormone and gynecologic conditions women are facing today.
- Dr Tori Hudson: Nutraceuticals & Botanicals in Women’s Health.
- Gain insights into women’s health from over 30 years of clinical experience from Dr Tori.
- Understand the key nutraceuticals and botanicals that we should all have for clinical success.
- Get a breadth of knowledge about the best interventions across many conditions.
- Dr Jill Stansbury: Navigating Phytosterols
- How the various plant sterols can be used to support women’s health.
- Navigate the complexities of the research around the different types of plant sterols.
- Rosita Arvigo: Supporting Vaginal Health
- Learn the Maya herbal medicine approach to vaginal health.
- Understand the how, why, when and who of yoni steaming
- Assess key clinical considerations and contraindications for supporting vaginal health.
- Dr Sumita Prajapati: The Ayurvedic Approach to Fertility
- Learn how dosha imbalance can impact fertility.
- How to apply Ayurvedic concepts to even the most challenging of cases.
- Ayurvedic tips for pregnancy.
and much more!!
You can register here today and receive an early-bird discount for tickets bought before the end of April.
ANP members cost: £70 Non-members: £150